Do you wake up in the morning hungry for fun, fast-paced work and excited about the challenge of developing new business for a well-recognized leader in IT Staffing and Solutions? Can you pick-up a phone and talk to anyone about their organization and how we can help them hire top tech talent? Are you motivated to hit aggressive targets and make great money? Then we have a role for you in our high growth company.
We’re looking for a driven Business Development professional, with a background in Tech sales (ideally professional services, or recruiting and staffing), who is looking for an exciting new position at our growing firm. You will be responsible for scouting out new logos and bringing in new business. We are looking for a consultative, tech saavy, relationship-driven Business Development person. You must be a self-driven individual who enjoys networking, building new client partnerships and grooming growing relationships.
PROTECH helps companies in South Florida and beyond fill some of the most challenging positions in the market with high level tech talent. We partner with companies to fill roles that are found to be too challenging for internal recruiting teams, as well as provide temporary/contract staffing for short term projects. We have a reputable brand in the industry due to our thought leadership, and proven track record with our clients and candidates.
• An interest in people and experience in consultative selling
• Proven track record bringing in new logos via inside/outbound sales
• Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal communication skills
• Persistent, organized, self-starter with strong attention to details
• Enjoys working in challenging & demanding environment while having some fun doing it, and getting paid for results.
• Good critical thinking skills and strong ability to learn
• Self-driven and growth oriented
• Min 3-5 years of experience in sales of IT industry professional services or recruiting and staffing
• Proven ability to build long-term relationships
• Strong understanding of the local market and strong S. Florida network
• Proven experience in Business Development
• Knowledge of salesforce.com or similar
• Degree in Business or Technology discipline desired