Here are our latest job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Please note, many of the positions we fill are confidential and are not posted online. We encourage you to submit your resume quickly for general consideration by emailing email@example.com or by using our quick apply.
Click column header to sort
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer for Android OS in Boynton Beach, Florida and Portland, Oregon. As a senior engineer you will be working at the Kernel, Framework, and Hardware Abstraction layers of the operating system.
Mastery of Android OS/framework development (AOSP customization, custom ROMs, etc.)
Experience with performance and security optimizations on Android, Linux or Open Source projects.
Containers - familiarity with Linux kernel capabilities, namespaces, and cgroups.
An extensive background in Java, C and C++ development.
Experience with Android NDK and HAL.
You’ll be working with our small team of developers to make our infrastructure easier to maintain and our CI/CD pipeline more comprehensive. Our product has unique hardware requirements, so we face unique devops challenges. You’ll have a lot of input in determining the technical direction we go in order to achieve our needs. Here’s some of the stuff you’ll be doing:
1. Develop and maintain our CI/CD pipelines in bash and Node.js.
2. Develop and maintain our Node.js PXE server for provisioning new servers.
3. Maintain our Docker build environment, adding support for new features and figuring out how to crosscompile everything to arm64.
4. Help our developers create more and better automated tests for our product.
5. Maintain our Ubuntu servers in our own data center and in our colo, deploying new environments as necessary.
6. Help us deploy our hardware and software to customers.
The ideal candidate is a developer first and foremost, but with a strong interest in devops and automation. They need to be confident writing code in JS, but also have a healthy dose of old-school sysadmin skills. They need to know how to setup a Linux server from bare metal, configure the subnet and routes on it, install the software, secure the system and then whip up some scripts so all of that can be automated.
1. Development: NodeJS, C, C++.
2. Networking: TCP/IP, VLANs, routing, iptables.
3. Ubuntu operating system: systemd, journalctl, bash shell scripting, ifupdown, apt, LVM. Bonus points for device-mapper, dd, jails.
4. Integration and deployment: Docker, git. Bonus points for Debian packaging, automake and autoconf.
Growing Miramar company specialized in IT Managed Services is seeking an and coming junior developer to assist senior development talent. The role will involve data validation, applications testing and light coding.
We are looking for a .NET Developer for an extremely employee-centered company that promotes from within. They are a very successful and growing financial services firm located on the West Dade/Broward line.
They are seeking an experienced .NET developer for a new position to join their team of talented developers. The core work initially will be to convert VB.NET apps to C#. The job will also entail SQL work on the backend to validate and transform data that will be exported into an accounting production system.
The ideal candidate will not be tied to a specific development language, but rather be open to working with various technologies to apply the best tools for current and future development. Also someone that likes to keep up with the latest technologies to always be looking for continuous improvement.
- We are seeking a Sales Engineer with strong IT infrastructure solutions experience for a successful IT Management company in Tampa. This individual will be experienced in pre-sales, completing network assessments, and responding to RFPs. They also must be skilled in writing government proposals. This role is client-facing so individual must be able to have a technical conversation with the customer as well as great negotiation skills to put together competitive bids to win the business.
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with strong technology solutions experience. Experience working for a managed service provider is a big plus, but not required.
This is an individual contributor providing technical leadership to our teams. In this role, you would work closely with our sales team to design and implement systems. This role often is working on multiple projects at a time so multitasking is a must.
Do you have experience in TV/Media/Broadcast and are looking to transition into software? If so, we are looking for a mid-level Implementation and Solutions Consultant for a software company serving the TV/Media/Broadcast space here in South Florida! This position is involved with all phases of implementation and does involve 25-50% domestic and international travel.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer for an exciting PLatrom position with aa leading SaaS brand.
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer, Custom Solutions for a leading SaaS brand. This position requires experience in C#/.Net, MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS and customer facing/consulting skills. Experience with enterprise integration a must. This is an EXCITING role to join a leading software organization!
We are looking for a Technical Support/Help Desk Engineer.This position will be supporting internal users with a wide range of support issues.
Are you passionate about software implementation? If so, we are looking for a software implementation/business analyst for a software industry leader! Opportunity to work 100% remote plus domestic travel to meet with customers. Training is provided, but here's the basic skills that would make you a great candidate:
- Business Analyst/Implementation experience for a complex software solution
- Experience working with complex business units in leading Configuration/Discovery/Technical Design/UAT
- Experience with a software solution with a financial/cost management component
Must be able to work for any US employer without sponsorship for an indefinite amount of time.
We are looking for a talented Software Test Engineer to work for one of the countries top-ranked companies. If you're looking for a role were you can grow your skills in a great environment, this might be a great move for you! This role will be joining our QA team in testing our cloud-based products and will help build test frameworks and create test cases. If you're passionate about a bug-free customer experience, we want to speak with you!