Here are our latest job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Please note, many of the positions we fill are confidential and are not posted online. We encourage you to submit your resume quickly for general consideration by emailing email@example.com or by using our quick apply.
Click column header to sort
Looking for a Powerhouse Junior or entry-level WordPress Designer/Developer to work remotely in South Florida, preferably Palm Beach County. Design and SEO experience a major plus!
Our client designs beautiful websites for the medical and aesthetics industry.
Design ability is the primary aspect of this position.
This is a full time position.
We are looking for a Data Engineer responsible for leading the development of large scale document scanning of highly sensitive data in a zero-knowledge architecture.
Join our team! our client is seeking a highly-motivated Systems Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will work directly with stakeholders and end-users and may serve as our client’s primary technical point of contact at customers’ sites. The position will require candidates to work directly with cross-functional teams and focus on identifying and implementing solutions that will have a significant impact on mission outcomes. Ideal candidates will have a strong desire to work with cutting edge technologies, will enjoy working directly with a wide variety of stakeholders and will have the ability to find innovative solutions to a variety of technical and operational challenges.
You’ll be working with our small team of developers to make our infrastructure easier to maintain and our CI/CD pipeline more comprehensive. Our product has unique hardware requirements, so we face unique devops challenges. You’ll have a lot of input in determining the technical direction we go in order to achieve our needs. Here’s some of the stuff you’ll be doing:
1. Develop and maintain our CI/CD pipelines in bash and Node.js.
2. Develop and maintain our Node.js PXE server for provisioning new servers.
3. Maintain our Docker build environment, adding support for new features and figuring out how to crosscompile everything to arm64.
4. Help our developers create more and better automated tests for our product.
5. Maintain our Ubuntu servers in our own data center and in our colo, deploying new environments as necessary.
6. Help us deploy our hardware and software to customers.
The ideal candidate is a developer first and foremost, but with a strong interest in devops and automation. They need to be confident writing code in JS, but also have a healthy dose of old-school sysadmin skills. They need to know how to setup a Linux server from bare metal, configure the subnet and routes on it, install the software, secure the system and then whip up some scripts so all of that can be automated.
1. Development: NodeJS, C, C++.
2. Networking: TCP/IP, VLANs, routing, iptables.
3. Ubuntu operating system: systemd, journalctl, bash shell scripting, ifupdown, apt, LVM. Bonus points for device-mapper, dd, jails.
4. Integration and deployment: Docker, git. Bonus points for Debian packaging, automake and autoconf.
Growing Miramar company specialized in IT Managed Services is seeking an and coming junior developer to assist senior development talent. The role will involve data validation, applications testing and light coding.
- We are seeking a Sales Engineer with strong IT infrastructure solutions experience for a successful IT Management company in Tampa. This individual will be experienced in pre-sales, completing network assessments, and responding to RFPs. They also must be skilled in writing government proposals. This role is client-facing so individual must be able to have a technical conversation with the customer as well as great negotiation skills to put together competitive bids to win the business.
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with strong technology solutions experience. Experience working for a managed service provider is a big plus, but not required.
This is an individual contributor providing technical leadership to our teams. In this role, you would work closely with our sales team to design and implement systems. This role often is working on multiple projects at a time so multitasking is a must.
Do you have experience in TV/Media/Broadcast and are looking to transition into software? If so, we are looking for a mid-level Implementation and Solutions Consultant for a software company serving the TV/Media/Broadcast space here in South Florida! This position is involved with all phases of implementation and does involve 25-50% domestic and international travel.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer for an exciting PLatrom position with aa leading SaaS brand.
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer, Custom Solutions for a leading SaaS brand. This position requires experience in C#/.Net, MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS and customer facing/consulting skills. Experience with enterprise integration a must. This is an EXCITING role to join a leading software organization!
We are looking for a Technical Support/Help Desk Engineer.This position will be supporting internal users with a wide range of support issues.
We are looking for a talented Software Test Engineer to work for one of the countries top-ranked companies. If you're looking for a role were you can grow your skills in a great environment, this might be a great move for you! This role will be joining our QA team in testing our cloud-based products and will help build test frameworks and create test cases. If you're passionate about a bug-free customer experience, we want to speak with you!