Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our latest job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Please note, many of the positions we fill are confidential and are not posted online. We encourage you to submit your resume quickly for general consideration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our quick apply.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Important: this role requires specific experience with the sales of BI/Data Analytics software and services combined. Ideal candidate will have a technical background during early career and will have transitioned into a successful sales career later in career.
This role’s focus is to lead the growth and strategic plans for our client’s BI product line. The right candidate will be an integral part of the client’s talented team, leading their continued growth. This position will be located in Dallas, TX.
We are looking for a consultative, tech saavy, relationship-driven Business Development person.
Do you wake up in the morning hungry for fun, fast-paced work and excited about the challenge of developing new business for a well-recognized leader in IT Staffing and Recruiting? Can you pick-up a phone and talk to anyone about their organization and how we can help them hire top tech talent? Are you motivated to hit aggressive targets and make great money? Then we have a role for you in our high growth company.
We’re looking for a driven Business Development professional with a background in Tech Recruiting and Staffing Service Sales, who is looking for an exciting new position at our growing firm. You will be responsible for scouting out new logos and bringing in new business. You must be a self-driven individual who enjoys networking, building new client partnerships and grooming growing relationships.
PROTECH helps clients fill some of the most challenging positions in the market with high level tech talent. We partner with companies to fill roles that are found to be too challenging for internal recruiting teams, as well as provide temporary/contract staffing for short term projects. We have a reputable brand in the industry due to our thought leadership, and proven track record with our clients and candidates.
- An interest in people and experience in consultative selling
- Proven track record bringing in new logos via inside/outbound sales
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal communication skills
- Persistent, organized, self-starter with strong attention to details
- Enjoys working in challenging & demanding environment while having some fun doing it and getting paid for results.
- Good critical thinking skills and strong ability to learn
- Self-driven and growth oriented
- Min 3-5 years of experience in recruiting and staffing sales
- Proven ability to build long-term relationships
- Strong understanding of the local market and client and candidate network
- Proven experience in Business Development
- Knowledge of salesforce or similar CRM
- Degree in Business or Technology discipline ideal
This remote role is only open to South Florida-based candidates (Miami/Broward/WPB). You must reside in one of these counties and are required to attend a weekly meeting in person.
We are growing and looking to add experienced FT Tech Recruiters to our team! If you're looking for a flexible and engaging work environment that allows you to use your expertise in tech recruiting to work on challenging and exciting roles for some of the best local and national companies, you've come to the right place!
Founded over 20 years ago, PROTECH is a recognized name in tech staffing and recruiting in South Florida. You might have even seen us in the news through our yearly local survey results: http://www.sun-sentinel.com/g00/business/fl-bz-south-florida-tech-hiring-record-20180315-story.html
As a firm, PROTECH has gained a reputation for filling the toughest assignments in our market. We are a full-service firm offering short term staffing and direct hire placement services. We have built strong and lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and are looking for someone to join our team that understands the importance of building relationships.
For our full-time employees we offer competitive salary, commissions, benefits and a positive work-environment. If you're a proven and seasoned tech recruiting professional with a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience, and are looking for rewarding work but with a very flexible work schedule, we have a great solution to offer you.
Our company culture is focused on team work - rather than internal competition. We are a fun, generous, and growing company built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more. That means strong performers have a great opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
In this position, you have the ability to work primarily remote from a quiet home office with weekly office meetings with the team.
- Enjoy tackling challenging & demanding tech positions while having some fun and making good money doing it
- 2-5 years of tech staffing/recruiting industry experience with proven track record of successful tech placement
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of SDLC, technology environments and terminology
- Persistent, self-starter with a great personality and attitude with strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven/motivated and have a quiet work space at home
We are seeking a QA Test Engineer for Palo Alto-based SaaS Company to create and maintain automated tests for our cloud-based applications. You will be responsible for creating automation suite, writing up bugs, testing bug fixes, as well as writing test cases and performing manual testing.
We are seeking a Lead UX/UI developer for client in Atlanta, Georgia.
We are seeking a Devops Engineer for NY-based based company with the following:
We are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer with strong technology solutions experience. Experience working for a managed service provider is a big plus, but not required.
This is an individual contributor providing technical leadership to our teams. In this role, you would work closely with our sales team to design and implement systems. This role often is working on multiple projects at a time so multitasking is a must.